Student Visa (Subclass 500)

This visallows a person to study a registered course/courses in Australia.

This could be either of the following:

  • Primary education
  • Secondary education
  • English course
  • Vocational
  • Bachelor's degree
  • Master's degree
  • Doctorate degrees.

It has a multiple travel component with limited working rights and other visa conditions. Your family (partner and minor children) can be included in the student visa. If the student is under 18 years old, a parent can accompany the child under student guardian visa.

For more information, you may visit the official website of the Australian Immigration at

Interested? Complete the form below for a free assessment.