MARCH 2021 INTAKE (Onshore)
SCHOLARSHIP AND INSTALMENT PAYMENT
- Value: $500 per trimester (pro-rated)
- Savings of up to $3,000
1st Payment : $1000 only + $100 Enrolment Fees to obtain Certificate of Enrolment
Amount: 2 Subject tuition fees inclusive $1100
When: at the time of enrolment (22 February - 19 March 2021)
Amount: Remaining 2 Subject tuition fees
When: no Later than 22nd April 2021
- Under Enrolment Options: considered for 3 subjects enrolment & payment
- Free PLASS (Personalised Language and Academic Skills Support) classes
We help you through the various stages of writing giving you feedback on errors and steering you through what it takes to conform to the requirements of academic writing.
KOI Selected Nationalities:
All European countries
- If you have successfully completed a VET Diploma and/or Advanced Diploma in Australia and would like to pursue a HED course at KOI.
- If you have successfully completed a UG/PG qualification in Australia or overseas with a minimum of 60% or equivalent CGPA.
Tuition fees for March 2021 intake
KOI Courses & Fees / 4 subjects, 1 Trimester
Bachelor of Business (Accounting) : $6,750
Master of Information Technology : $8,500
Bachelor of Business (Management & Finance) : $6,750
Master of Professional Accounting : $7,750
Bachelor of Information Technology : $7,250
Master of Arts (TESOL) : $8,250